I don't know about you, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting in gear today. So, I thought I would do what any responsible person would do in this situation - encourage others to procrastinate with me.

If you have some spare time today, or have a long list of things you don't want to tackle, here are three good reads. And really, reading is exercise for your brain and exercise is very important to your health. So this is actually rather important for you in order to lead a long and healthy life.

First up, the new (hand over your heart) domino. Have you read it yet?


My old friend Domino and I met for a date on the porch this weekend and we had a grand time. I love the Style Council layout, which gave a completely fresh view to photos we've all seen before. It goes without saying but I'll type it anyway, how I wish this was still a monthly publication!!

Then we've got the new issue of Ivy and Piper. Always a good read full of delicious pictures.
This amazing house tour is right up my color obsessed alley.

Lady Chatterley's Affair hour tour - Ivy and Piper
Lady Chatterley's Affair hour tour - Ivy and Piper
Lady Chatterley's Affair hour tour - Ivy and Piper
And don't forget House of Fifty. Several great articles, a feature on local (to me) genius Amie Corley and jewelry I am putting on my Christmas list.
House of Fifty
Exercise regime for today complete. You're welcome.

How do you get thru a particularly slow Monday? Any other good magazines this month I shouldn't miss? Does anyone else get a contact high from Brasso?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top