Looking thru someone's vacation pics can be a bit of a bore, but I promise you will like these.  We've done this drive a dozen times, so this year we decided to take our time getting down to FLA and take 'back roads', stopping in towns and shops along the way. (Do I have a great hubs or what?!)

I won't attempt to even remember where each of these things were, just know that next year I think I'll drive a U-Haul down.

Enough gibber gabber.



There were 8 of these chairs (2 arm and 6 regular). AND extra fabric and they were a steal. I don't want to talk about it.

 More Foo



 Love the white chandy.


Great vintage chandy for a little girls room.

And on the way home, we went to Heaven aka Scott Antique Market. I am FOR SURE going back for more of this. It was eye candy overload, so I didn't take too many pics, but here are some of the best.








Memories.

Some of these things I might have taken home with me (but not as many as I wanted to). Stay tuned...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top