Back to reality. We are back from our wonderful annual trip to Florida and this year has been more of a challenge to get back into the swing of things than ever before. This year was our best year yet. Eve is old enough now that we don't have to break our day with an afternoon nap and the girls play so well together (most days) that they can entertain each other while I can occasionally sit still for a whole five minutes. Everyone is swimming like a fish and this year we got to celebrate my birthday, and America's, on the beach - where all birthdays should be celebrated.


But most importantly I unplugged and it was wonderful. Aside from the random Instagram here and there, I was offline. Blissfully offline. As much as I love this community I'm so lucky to be apart of and the work I get to do every day with my wonderful clients, it is important to let your mind breathe once in a while. I even passed up my yearly trip to Scott's this year on our way home as I was just too relaxed. Crazy.


We did tons of diving and digging and our annual sea shell collection will have lots of dollars in the pot.


Exploring is always on the schedule


as well as several daily walks on the beach.


Hmm. I can't imagine why I miss it already. So excuse the cobwebs while I try to get back on schedule. Luckily we have many birthday parties, reading projects and school shopping to snap us back to reality.

How do you get back to normal after vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top