We hosted our dinner group on Sat. night. I made a fresh arrangement for our centerpiece and set the table with one of my favorite color combos.I didn't use a tablecloth, preferring to see the beautiful wood of the table and have a liighter sense for summer. I placed a green and white placemat, then a round black and white placemat, a square white dish, a green dinner plate and a black and white scrolled dessert plate for my stack.
 My black handled flateware was perfect.
 I gathered some EARLY limelight hydrangeas, fresh grapes, limes, apples and lettuce.


 A couple of pears were also added.



 We were missing one couple but had a fun night.
 We ate our hors d'oevres out on the patio then came in for dinner.





 I hadn't made a fresh arrangement in quite awhile but while at the gracery store had a light bulb moment:)

 Wish you all could have been here, it was a lovely night.
 
I am partying with:

 Metamorphosis MondayThe Scoop,


Inspire Me TuesdayWow Us Wednesdays,


 Tablescape Thursday

DIY by Design
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
 
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top