I have had the mantle decorated for Summer for awhile but am just getting to share it with you. The living room is light, bright and sunny for Summer!
I am looking for a Summery picture to replace this one for the seasons.
Last year I just had all white flowers in the bottle vases. This year I added the blues.
This container is made to look like a shell, love it!
The candles are flameless, on timers. Love the soft glow at night.
The hearth is simply dfone with baskets and birds.


This house really feels like HOME now. I can't believe it will be 2 years in October!!!!
This is the view from over by the kitchen.

Still in love with my Ralph Lauren blue and white pillows. I also love pairing them with the rusty colored ones.
Thanks so much for your visit. I am joining:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top