Good morning my friends! I thought you might like to follow me around for a Summer house tour. I have decorated many spaces with my large shell collection so thought I would share. We will start in the foyer as you walk in the front door. You may have seen this last year. I put starfish in front of the flameless candles, it is so pretty when they are lit.
 I added a shell to the ivy here.
 When you look to the left you see this little vignette.
 Some shells in a glass dish
 To the right is the dining room.
 My LARGE, faux shell holds LOTS of my shells, some coral etc.
 2 large shells flank the centerpiece
 Shell and driftwood candle holders that I love. I found them at Home Goods 2 years ago.
 shell pillows on the 2 arm chairs
 This is the credenza as you walk towards the living room, kitchen and breakfast room.
 another large shell and a seafan
 and some starfish on the buckets of my fisherman

I keep the 2 goldfish here since the real gold fish are in the pond that you can see from the living room.
 A summer vignette on the coffee table

 One of my FAVORITE pillows!!!

 And my embroidered coral pillow from Kirklands last year.
 Now we go into the kitchen, briefly. Not alot of shells in here, more garden themed pieces.

 My watering can lamp, also from Kirklands this year.


 This is the buffet area of the kitchen
 I made this birdhouse several years ago

 now we are in the breakfast room

 I love this sectional and have had it for over 20 years. I really need to replace it but can't find anything like it:(
 The round table in the corner is staying here now. I have had the hibiscus tree in this corner but we decided not to bring it back into the house this fall. It is TOO messy. I may donate it to the clubhouse.
 Got this shell in a shop on the way home from our vacation at OBX.  (The Outer Banks)
 I bought this pedestal bowl in Florida this winter and fill it with lots of textural objects.
 I'll share my summer mantle in another post but here is a tiny peek. I will also share some other rooms, this got to be too picture heavy. Please stay tuned for Part 2!!!!
 This is way out of order but a glimpse of the bakers rack in the breakfast room.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I so appreciate all my loyal followers. XO, Pinky
I am joining:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top