The other day, UPS delivered a HUGE box! I had no idea what it was and asked Joe, "what did you order?" He said, "You'll see"!!! OMG! I have wanted this for several YEARS!!!! AS soon as I saw it at Kim's at Savvy Southern Style, I fell in love.  We have had this picture for almost 30 years, it hung on the fireplace at the old house FOREVER!!!! So, now I have a new mirror to take it's place!
 I do still like this picture and may find a spot for it somewhere in the house.....
 The mess of redecorating! But, it leads to......
 TADA!!!! OMG, I love it!!!!! The glass is like antique glass so not clear but I love that! That is the box it cam in!!!!

 The view from the foyer.


 I LOVE my gift and am so happy that Joe decided to order it! Thanks, honey!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
And thanks to you all for visiting. XO, Pinky
I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top