Hey guys, this is Jessica from The Aestate. So excited to be filling in for Elizabeth while she's enjoying her beach vacay. When she suggested a Room-to-Outfit post, I realized I'd never actually done one before. I'm not even sure how that's possible, but I didn't think the first one I ever did would be inspired by a nursery. However, the first room that came to mind is this gorgeous, edgy nursery done by Tamara Kaye-Honey for the 2012 Hampton Designer Showhouse. I'm kind of obsessed with the colors in this room...



{Tamara Kaye-Honey}
Room or outfit, I don't think you can ever go wrong starting with classic black or a deep grey. Mixed with white, they make a great basic color combo. Throw in some playful turquoise and coral and top it off with some sophisticated gold accents. Faux leather pants and leggings are quickly replacing jeans in my real-life wardrobe, btw. Most of them are just as comfortable as yoga pants but look so much more chic. Plus they look great paired with comfy flats and over-sized tops.





Thank you, Elizabeth! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top