Hi everyone! First I want to thank you all for your concern and prayers during Sandy We are so very fortunate, had no damage or flooding and didn't even lose our power. I feel so bad, and pray for all those who did sustain damge and losses. So, yesterday Joe and I stayed downstairs all day in the basement and kept checking the sump pump and also emptied about 15 boxes and organized the rest into sections in the basement. I found a box of Fall decor items that I hadn't located yet:) So, here are a few new things in the kitchen now. I love this black iron pumpkin candle holder. I embellished it with a leaf garland and a few fall picks.
 I found my Favorite fall lamp too!
 I love the raised pinecones and branch on it.
 This is my copper pumpkin that my son, Brian, gave me many years ago. It sat on the fridge in the old house, but has a new home here:)

So, that's it for now. I can't believe that very soon we all will be decorating for CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! I know that some of you have already started! I am anxious to see what I can use here in this new house and where I will put things. It will be alot of fun. And those things that I can't use I will give to our daughter for HER new house!!!! Thanks so much for your visit. I am joining these parties:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesdays Treasures
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Thanks so much for visiting. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top