A big HELLO from our NEW HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to start to share some of this house with you all. You ahve been SO patient, kind, supportive and understanding, I think you SO much. I guess I didn't realize how MUCH work this move was going to be. I am apparently not as YOUNG as I THINK I am!!! But, the decorating, in some areas, has begun and I wanted to share. I LOOOOOVE our morning room. And I am so happy that the back of the house faces south because we get the sun streaming in all day almost. LOVE IT!!!  I have switched out the white candle for a pretty orange one now. I couldn't find it at firat:)
 This is a grapevine pumpkin that I decorated several years ago.
 I used some fall berry garlands on the top and bottom shelves. Love the texture they provide.

 Here is a shot of the whole rack.
 These 2 pumpkin votive holders are probably 30 years old but I still love them and bring them out every year:) I placed the smiling one up on a stand to give it some height.

 This is the garland on the top shelf. It is so pretty.
 I got it last year, I think after Halloween, on sale.
 My pumpkin platter that I got at Kohl's several years ago.
 This brown pottery pumpkin is one of 2 that I got at Tueday morning one year. The other one is on a tiered rack on the fridge. I will share that with kitchen pictures.....stay tuned:)
Thanks SO much for your visit. I will, FINALLY, join these parties this week:

Savvy Southern Style
Stonegable
Cowgirl Up
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday~

Little Red House for Mosaic Monday~

Cuisine Kathleen for Let’s Dish!~

StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~

A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~

Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday~

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

Thanks again for coming, XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top