Hello my friends! Today I wanted to show you my new jar and the arrangement I did in it. I LOVE this new jar, the color is beautiful, neautral and so pretty. Don't you love the turned handles?
 And the antique look of the base.
 I cut ALOT of hydrangeas at the old house and dried them so I would have them to use here.
 I had these pretty berry stems too AND the sticky things. So the arrangement cost me NOTHIN!
 I put alot of hydrangeas in first then the berry stems. I only had 5 of them and wish I had more.
 Lastly, I added the sticks for HEIGHT! And a little drama too. We have 15 foot ceilings in the morning room so I had to make it tall to look right in here.
 These 2 shelf units were in the foyer in the old house, do you remember them?

 In the other corner is the other stand with the TV and some other pieces. I found my white clay pumpkin and the acorn jar next to it is new this year. I need to find a basket or something to hide those darn cords! Thanks so much for stopping by. I have alot more to show you as I get things done. I made a new Fall wreath today which I will share soon and also the kitchen! So, please come back!!!! XO, Pinky
I will be joining these parties:
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top