Hi everyone! I know I have been MIA, but we had houseguests all last week and kept VERY busy. Joe's sister and BIL came up from Fl. to visit us and see the house and see some other relatives too. They brought us some wonderful housewarming gifts and this is what I got!!!!! I REALLY love it. It is actually a bird feeder but I decided that it is way too pretty to put outside and maybe get ruined.
 So, I thought it would be a beautiful WELCOME to anyone who comes here, used as a lantern! The little hole in the back is perfect to place a tea light inside and it is all cut out so the light shines through so beautifully! I thought I would look for some kind of stand with a hook on it to hang the lantern.
 While at Lowes today, I spied this!!!! I thought it would be PERFECT, and it is! It fits in this corner by the front door just right.
 There is a shelf below the hook for a plant too so I placed one of by blue and white pots there with some ivy.

 I just love this and want to say a big THANK YOU to Jane and Bud!!!
 Here it is lit up. I wish you could all come over and it could welcome YOU! Have a great week everyone. We will be busy getting ready for vacation! XO, Pinky
 
Linking to:
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Pamela @ From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top