Helo my friends!! No, I didn't disappear, Joe and I have been SO busy doing alot of landscaping here at the new house. I will share that SOON but I realized that I didn't share some beautiful pictures of the yard at the old house, all in BLOOM! So, grab something good to drink and sit back. This will be picture heavy:):) I am starting at the front of the house. 2 gorgeous Cut leaf Japanese maples flank a LARGE rhodo. It is hard to believe that all the rhodos started out at about 18 inches tall:):)
 I love these trees so much, wish I could have brought them here. They are SO expensive now.

 This is the circle of the driveway. It has several rhodos too.
 The stone wall is the garage wall. The green bush to the left is a large white hydrangea.


 This is the side of the house that you can see from the kitchen. That is the kitchen window there.
 This red rhodo was in the TRASH at the florist where I used to work. I pulled it out, brought it home and we planted it. It is the PRETTIEST red ever. It wasn't fully in bloom yet.




 I miss all this beauty but we are working hard to make THIS house beautiful too!

 A beautiful PINK rhodo.
 The swing that Joe made for us. We would sit there at the end of a long day of working in the yard and admire our work:):):)
 The pond that Joe built.
 I  can't believe how tall this rhodo is. They all started out at about 18 inches tall!!!!

 The back deck is empty now but there are alot of fun memories from parties and meals out there.
 Yes, I did plant some begonias in the window boxes (that Joe made) for showing the house. They are doing great! The ferns hung there all winter and are coming back!


 The pale orange is a deciduous azalea. It was just about done blooming.


 Hope you enjoyed the little tour. Please cross your fingers that the house sells SOON!!!! XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
 
OH THE PLACES I'VE BEEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top