HI everyone, this is what my server in the dining room has looked like all winter. I decided I needed to lighten up the look somewhat for spring and summer. These 3 pieces, I love. They are a beautiful color for the screen above and have the oriental touch I so love.This tea set is from Pier One! Many years ago.

 I sit it on a small stand to raise it up a little.
 These other 2 pieces came from Home Goods several years ago.


 So, I brought in this flower arrangement and a LARGE birdcage. The Target S and P sit here now too.
 I love the colors and the flowers, berries and twigs in this arrangement. It is in a footed urn that is a soft green metal.
 Inside the birdcage is a LARGE wooden bird.


 See the BIRD inside.....how could you miss him, LOL!

 Close up of one of the tulips.

I really like this vignette for now. I love changing things around for the seasons. Thanks for stopping by. You can click on any picture to enlarge. XO, Pinky I am joining Susan at BNOTP for Metamorphisis Monday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top