HI everyone, I casn't believe that Blogger was down for SOOO long! AND, I just saw that it reposted one of my old posts so if you have the e-mail subscription, I apologize for the duplicate post!!!! Don't know how THAT happened! Anyway, back to my new RUNNER! I found this the other day at Home Godds and thought it was perfect for Spring?Summer. I love the design and the colors!So this is what my dining room table looks like right now. I tried 2 different sets of candlesticks, let me know which ones you prefer! I should also confess: I went backa nd got a second one! I plan to use the 2 of them ACROSS the table as placmats!
 This is the one set of candlesticks: they are wooded, painted white with green on them too. I used an ivy and white flowered candle ring that winds down them and a sage cande.

 I KNEW it would look great with this piece, I love it!




 Here are the other candle sticks. I got them a few months ago for summer dining. I thought I would use them outside but like them in here too. What do you think? They are VERY heavy so I knew they would be safe outdoors!!!!!
 Such a pretty design!
 I love the "chippiness" of them.

So there you have it, my dining table vignette for Spring. I will show you my server later. Thanks again for stopping by!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top