Yesterday I showed you my coffee table with the blue and white pieces so today I thought I would show you most of my collection of blue and white pieces. I have some pieces stored away and get them out periodically. This first jar I got in Cape May, N.J. on a trip and lugged that thing around all day cause I wanted it so bad:):) I was alot younger then too, LOL! The vase with the sticks in it came from an estate sale of a famous tennis player. She lived behind my in-laws in Fl. and they went to the sale and got me 2 pieces. The other one I will show you too.

 This planter holds an umbrella plant and some orchids, all FAUX:) It sits on a garden seat that I found many years ago for a STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is one of my favorite pieces. I started collecting blue and white 27 years ago!
 I have some things in my curio cabinet.
 That crocheted piece was done by my hubby's Grandmother! Not sure if I spelled that correctly, it doesn't look right????:):)
 This is the other sofa table.

 This huge jar was a gift from my son. It was in his shop when he had it. It is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 This is the other piece that came from the estate sale in Fl.
 I found this shelf unit that is shaped like a pagoda many years ago too. I fell in love with it! I have several more pieces displayed on it.


 I have 2 blue and white elephants in the dining room on each side of the baker's rack.
 These 2 matching jars sit on the brown elephants on each end of the sofa.

So there you have it. I hope you have enjoyed the little tour around the room! I hope you all have a GREAT holiday weekend! What are you doing to celebrate? XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top