My GOOD friend, Kathy recently moved into a new home. She used to be my next door neighbor. We have known each other since 1974!!!! She asked me to do some decorations for on top of her kitchen cabinets. She has a pretty valance to hang at the kitchen window that is tiny sweetheart roses, so wanted me to use them. I found some GREAT containers to do the arrangements in! I was so excited to find them. They are so "her"!!!!! The beautiful artwork on her fridge is by her grandchildren! Don't forget, you can click on any picture to enlarge.

 I brought a variegated ivy garland, cut it apart and used it between the arrangements to bring it all together.
 Aren't these containers just perfect??!!!!


 I did this arrnagement for where ever she wants it. For now it is on one of her end tables in her living room.

Thank you, Kathy for allowing me to make these for you. I wish you nothing but happiness in your new home. Love ya girlfriend!!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top