HI everyone! Hope you all are having a good week. I wanted to participate in Susan's weekly party, Tablescape Thursday so I decided to post this table from last year. I haven't had a chance to do a table this week so I thought I would share this. It is a VERY simple, casual table, not fussy at all but fun. As I recall we were having another couple over for a Spring dinner. I usd these pretty floral placemats and matching napkins that I have had for years but love them!

 The napkin rings came from Pier 1 several years ago.Aren't they cute!?
 I used my plain green square dinner plate and the salad plate is from another set I have that has a garden theme on the edge.
 The watering can S and P is perfect for this table.
 The blue watering can is a candle, not sure if you can tell!
 I remember I tried 2 different centerpieces. This one I like alot, in fact it is on my table right now but has white flowers now.
 This is my birdhouse napkin holder that I made. I painted it and added all the embellishments. You can click on pictures to enlarge.

This is the other centerpiece, the little cart with 4 pots of flowers in it. When I got this it was black and I painted it and added the hat and little signs. Can you see the place card holders? They, too are garden tools!

 Time to light the candles!!!


Hope you have enjoyed seeing this table. You can see LOTS of tables at Susan's blog: http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/   You won't be disappointed if you visit her too! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top