Hi everyone! Today my daughter and SIL had an Open House so had to be out of their house. So, they brought the food and we had a grat family day! Everything was DELICIOUS!!!! I didn't fuss at all with the table so please forgive the CASUAL table!!!! The food was the STAR today!



 Here is Dave, my WONDERFUL SIL, cooking.
 My sweet hubby, "supervising":):)
 Boneless chicken thighs, that were marinated in a yummy ceasar dressing!!!!!!!!!!! Vegetable kabobs that were marinated in 2 different Italian dressings!!!! Be still my heart, they were SO good!

 I didn't get a picture, but we also had shrimp skewers, that were also GREAT!
 Dave and his nephew, Braylon. he will be a year in July. What a sweetheart!!!!! Sorry this is so blurry:(:(
 Braylon and his Aunt Roe, Dave's sister.
 YUMMY cupcakes for dessert.
 The footballs, basketballs etc. are all RINGS for kids!!!
 Braylon and his gorgeous Mom, Jen.
It was a very nice day. After dinner we all sat outside on the deck and visited. It is so nice to get together with family!!!! Have a GREAT week everyone! XO, Pinky I am joining The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays at http://www.thetablescaper.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top