HI and welcome!!!!!! I set this table last night while the light was fading then this morning took some more pictures. So, this post is picture LADEN! Hope you don't get bored:):) I cut some of my gorgeous hydrangeas for the centerpiece and placed a flag in there too. We used to have Monarda growing all over the place but it all died out, and that makes me sad, because it looks like red FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!! It is a perfect flower for a 4th centerpiece. I also got these little buckets at Christmas Tree Shops and filled them with goodies!The table cloth is round but has no hole so we had to take the umbrella down for this table!
 Over the tablecloth I placed a red straw palcemat, a white charger, red dinner plate, blue solid salad plate, red star salad plate (paper) and the star appetizer plate. I love to STACK dishes. I learned this from Yvonne at Stonegable and I think it makes a table so much more interesting!!!!
 The "napkins" are dishtowels from Dollar Tree!

 This is new flatware this year from Marshalls (Home Goods). I just love it, all swirly and happy!


 The blue water goblets can hold iced tea or water....or beer!!!!!
 I found these cute flag S and P at TJMaxx several years ago.



 I scattered some candies around the table too.
 It was VERY humid last night so the vase is SWEATING....so was I!!!!!


 Even though this plate is paper, I think it is so cute and wanted to use it too!
 The star martini glasses will hold strawberries and blueberries over ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I have 2 red stars and 2 blue stars. Forget where I got them, several years ago too.





 Here starts the pictures I took this morning. It is VERY sunny today, and HOT again but I am NOT complaining:):) I washed the tablecloth and it shrunk some so I put the solid blue cloth under it today. I had brought everything in last night because we were supposed to get some showers overnight. So, yes, I did this table TWICE for you all.

 I added this lantern too. I have 2 of them but only used one so as not to crowd the table too much.
 A red votive inside.


 Birds eye view.



I wish you could ALL join us for our 4th celebration. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and are able to celebrate our freedom with family and friends. I am joining Susan tonight at BNOTP for Tablescape Thursday: www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com  Please go over and see all the wonderful tables!!!!! Once again, thanks so much for stopping by!!!!!! XO, Pinky I am also joing Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday  http://www.savvysouthenstyle.blogspot.com/   http://isavortheweekend.blogspot.com/, also joining this wonderful Patriotic party!!!!! Go see some great inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top