You all have seen the porch before. After all the Easter things were put away I decorated for Summer. This was done several weeks ago but I am just getting around to posting this:) I love to sit out here sometimes and listen to the fountain, when we are not out on the back deck listening to the waterfalls in the pond!
 3 LARGE windows above the porch.
 The driveway is not completed yet! The "crush and run" has to settle for awhile, then they will be back to do the blacktop! Can't wait!!!! Meantime, the impatiens are filling in.
 I got my copper pots as a gift from my son.
 This pagoda was, when I got it, was green ceramic. Last year we decided to paint it black. It was in the driveway drying and the mail person RAN OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, being the amazingly clever guy that he is, my hubby made a new base out of wood!  He also added the bamboo trim and we painted the gold accents to match the lanterns on the tables.
 These pillows came from CTS. They are Sunbrella fabric and were only $4.99 each!!!!!!! I love the print and the colors.
 I put the flash on so you could see better. It was dusk when I took these pictures....the other night before all this RAIN started:)
 These are the lanterns we were trying to match. They came from......Home Goods (of course)!!!!


 This fountain came from Target several years ago. Hubby made the box to surround it and we filled it with stones. It helps with splashing.
 It sounds so nice......
 This guy came from Winterthur MANY years ago! I love him!!!!

 I made this wreath a few years ago too. Wish you could all come over and sit with me and have a cold drink. It is a dreary, rainy day here today:( I am being kinda lazy today and not getting alot done;):) Thanks for stopping by. Click on any picture to enlarge. XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top