HI everyone! This past weekend we had a long weekend at my girlfriends house at the beach, Fenwick Island, De. to be exact! We arrived on Fri. for a delicious lunch and on Sunday night she cooked us a delicious dinner. She asked if I wanted to do her table so, of course, I DID!!!! She has these gorgeous dishes to work with! I never did ask her where she got them though, sorry!!!!
 She and I have VERY similiar taste, so I love her home. I will show you more of it in the next couple of days.
 We used her beautiful placemats that are edged in black. She has alot of black accents around her home. The chop sticks are on ceramic rests.

 We used a soup bowl,
 small under plate,
 and the beautiful, square dinner plate.
 The little rattan boat shaped pieces are for warm towels!!!!! Black napkins are caught up in bamboo rings.
 A rattan tray holds a candle surrounded by greens and some shells.

 We enjoyed a delicious dinner!!!!!!



I will join Susan for Tablescape Thursday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  I will also join Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow us wed. at http://www.savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/  Thanks so much for stopping by! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top