Hi everyone! I hope the heat isn't getting you down! It is getting hotter here and tomorrow will start the INTENSE heat that many of you are experiencing. I feel for you all! SO, let's COOL things down and go to the beach............well, we can pretend anyway!!!!!! When I started this table I wanted some cool blues BUT, I decided I did NOT like the blue napkins with the turquoise of the plates and candle holders. So, I looked around and came up with.....
 brown napkins. I wanted a sandy colored napkin but don't have them....YET:):) I paired them with a white napkin that is edged in a light blue.
 The placemat is a straw material with a shell on it. They are SCALLOPED around the edges, like a shell too! I have had them for a gazillion years!
 The place setting: shell place mat, creamy dinner plate with a pretty edge and a hint of tan, a square salad plate embossed with fish around the edge, a scallop shell dish and a starfish.
 I used my pale blue wine glasses.
 The S and P with a raised pattern of shells.


 I got these napkin rings at the place where I used to work. They were kind of expensive but I got them half price, then an extra 20% off!!!!! There are 3 different patterns of REAL shells on them.

 As the sun goes down, let's light the candles!



 These votives are shaped like star fish!

 Simple tapers in crystal holders.
 The chandy light is reflected off the plates.

 I showed the LARGE, faux shell filled with shells I have collected over the years on my last post.
 I just love this piece. It really seems real.
 I am hoping I can rotate these next pics.....they are not sideways on my picture file but thay are here????? Don't know why??????



 A shell pillow for the heads of the table:)









 A view through the glass.....





Thanks so much for joining me! I hope you will stay COOL!!!! If I had a pool, I would be IN IT:):) I will be joining Susan, our wonderfukl hostess for Tablescape Thursday at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  You can find ALOT of table inspiration there!!!!! I am also joining Marty at A Stroll thru life for tabletop Tuesday: http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/ XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top