One day last week, it was sunny, warm but not hot and just beautiful. So I decded to set a table for lunch on the deck. I had gotten these dishes at Home Goods a few months ago with a lunch in mind!!! My rattan hurricane was the centerpiece along with 2 smaller rattan votive holders. You know, you need "ambiance" even at lunch:):):)



 Pale blue goblets for lemonade or water.
 I did a fan fold for the napkins and placed them in the bowls. The dinner plate and bowl match with a floral salad plate. The placemat and napkin are a beautiful match to the salad plate and I have had them for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
 Soft, pretty, delicate colors on the placemat and napkins.
 I love the beautiful design on the plates!

 See how well the salad plate goes with the placemat!? I couldn't believe it when I saw these. I have decided to just purchase 2 of some of the dishes I find and can use them for lunch or dinner for 2!!!!!!

A beautiful day in a beautiful setting. Relaxing and soothing to sit and linger over a simple lunch. Thanks for stopping by. I will join Susan for Tablescape Thursday. Her button is on my sidebar or you can visit and see 100's of tables at http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/  SO much inspiration to be found and we thank Susan for hosting this party every week!!!! XO, Pinky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top