I just realized after reading that title that it might sound a bit...disturbing. Eww. But I got your attention, didn't I?

The bedroom patching (and there is a lot of patching in a house with 65 year old plaster) is done and I'm ready to get my paint on. And just getting my painting supplies ready puts a bee in my bonnet to possibly paint my bathroom. I've got a whole damn hive in my bonnet these days, so what's one more bee, right?

We did the bathroom when I was 8.75 months pregnant with our first daughter and we have loved it just as it is for the past 4 1/2 years. But I'm ready for a refresh. Nothing huge, just a new paint color or something.

I love the green in Kate Spade's bathroom with all of the white tile and the black on the shower curtain. 
via Pinterest
Of course, Kate's green is a wonderful (and pricey) Scalamandre wallpaper but Benjamin Moore's Baby Fern would be close. 

Or, maybe the reverse. A graphic black and white combo with a pop of color would be fun. And really, doesn't everyone want to have fun in the bathroom?

Kate strikes again with this bathroom that was featured in House & Garden, October 2004. (no, Kate Spade is not sponsoring this post. I wish.)

via Pinterest
Something for me to think about while I paint...the bedroom. One room at a time girlfriend!

Do you ever get the urge to change a perfectly good room? Any rooms in your house that you're board with? 

Cheers to a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top