Let's talk about your bed.

Now don't blush. I know we haven't known each other that long. But I'm interested.

Are you a white bed person?

via Better Homes and Gardens

Or do you like a little color while you sleep?

via Better Homes and Gardens

In pictures, I always seem to be drawn to a crisp, white fluffy bed.


via Lonny Magazine
via Somerset Bay

But in reality, I most often go for a bit of color (no surprise) when I pick out bedding. That of course might be influenced by the reality factor. Having a dog that spends much of her day in our bed makes me think twice about investing in any luscious white bedding. (especially during the rainy spring months when I often find muddy paw prints)

via Elle Decor
via Gus and Lula
via Domino Magazine
So which do you prefer? All white? Color and pattern? Or maybe a mix of both?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top