Good evening everyone!!!!! Today was a beautiful day, 70 degrees so I decided I couldn't wait another day to decorate the front porch for SPRING!!!!!!!!!!! We are to have 2 days of cold again on Fri. and Sat. but then 60, 65, and 2 days of 70 again! I think Spring might just be around the corner and I, for one, couldn't be happier!!!! So this is how the front porch looks after all the Christmas decorations are put away. Do you remember the sleigh and reindeer and snowman etc???? They have been put away for quite awhile and this BARREN looking porch makes me crazy. So today was the day to SPRUCE it up!!!
 I thought I would show you a close up of this wonderful guy. I really love him. We bought him at the gift shop at Winterthur many years ago.
 I drug out the table and one chair from under the side deck where they are stored in the winter. OOOO, they were grody! Got out my soap and water and scrubbed them clean!
 YUCK!!!!
 There! That's much better. I hadn't raked the leaves yet when I took this shot, sorry. I'll show you around.....
 This wooden bunny was purchased at a local craft fair many years ago and I placed my 2 little clay bunnies at his feet.
 The bench gets a cushion and some Spring pillows. Just noticed that the cushion isn't cenetered:(
 A solid green pillow, a flowered pillow and a small bunny pillow.
 On the other side of the door is the table and chair.
 This egg wreath is temporary. I also made a NEW Spring wreath today and will post it and a TUTORIAL next week.
 This cute little guy was a gift from my girlfriend, Jackie, She made her from a coke bottle!!!!! I think she is adorable! She has a cute little dress and holds a rake in one hand and a basket of carrots in the other.
 I made this little arrangement from several different types of grasses. It is a symbol of the PROMISE of Spring and green grass!
 Aren't the little bunnies cute?
 A close up if the carrots in Mrs. Bunny's basket.

 This is a tiny basket covered with hydrangea blooms. I filled it with 3 different types of eggs.

 The flowered pillow and on this side a chick pillow. Both of the little pillows came from Christmas Tree Shops.
 I took a short break for some lunch on the porch. Egg salad sandwich and diet coke. Of course I NEED chips with a sandwuch:):)
 Now, here is a TINY sneak peek at the Spring wreath I created today. Remember, I will post it next week along with a tutorial. Please stop back!!!
Thanks to all of you wonderful friends who are so faithful and supportive. I TRULY appreciate each and every one of you. HAPPY SPRING (a bit early) to you all!!!!!! I am joining in with these fun parties:

Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Hookin’ Up on Thursday with House of Hepworths
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top