I forgot to show you this. This is an arrangement that I had but when we moved in here I added to it. This is a good space and we have 10 foot ceilings so I decided to add some flowers for height, drama, and interest. Hope you like it:) There is a large selection of different flowers, in a glass vase and filled  with faux water. This is the view from in the kitchen.
 From the breakfast bar. I added a small nest at the base of the arrangement.
 From the living room.
 a close up of some of the flowers; hydrangeas, peonies, ranunculus, poppies!

 ranunculus
 green and white hydrangea

 I added the pink tulips, white delphinium and grass like elements



 This will be replaced soon with Fall decor. I am not quite ready for Fall yet. I feel like we haven't had much summer. It has been VERY wet, and lately the temps have been way below normal.  But I won't complain. Thanks so much for stopping by. I am linking to:
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 



TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
 
XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top