Happy Monday my friends!!! Today is my birthday, and this weekend there was lots of celebrating going on. Sat night friends had us over fr a birthday celebration. I share a birthday with my BEST FRIEND and her hubby's b-day is 9/2 so we all celebrate every year together. Tonight the 4 of us are going to a nice dinner out too! But I made cucumber sandwiches to take to the BBQ so wanted to share this with you. They could NOT be easier (or better). All you do is mix an 8 ounce block of cream cheese with 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix in a small bowl.
 I let the cream cheese come to room temp before I mix it. Then spread the mixture onto Pepperidge Farm VERY THIN bread. That is what it says on the loaf. I spread it kinda thick for good flavor.
 Peel and slice your cucumbers and let them drain for a few minutes on a paper towel.
 Then place 4 of them on each slice of bread and cut the bread into quarters. I then sprinkle them with Spice Islands brand Beau Monde. It is actually seasoned salt:) I seperate the layers with waxed paper so they don't get soggy too. Then just watch them disappear:):) Hope you all had a great weekend too. XO, Pinky
I will be linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
On The Menu Monday-StoneGable
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 

 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 


Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Show and Tell Friday, Seasonal Sundays


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top