It's Monday again. Joy.

How was your weekend? Mine was jam packed.


I finished some curtains for a client and they are ironed and ready to deliver today.


We transplanted the almost-dead hydrangeas to a spot in my yard where I know hydrangeas thrive and put in something else. (which needs to be trimmed)


We had a last weekend of summer campout in the backyard which was a huge hit, even if the hub's back is still paying for it.


I made a pillow with my new trim from Fringe Market. And when I say made I mean that I glued the trim onto a plain white pillow cover from IKEA. That's my kind of sewing.


If you don't know about Fringe Market yet you need to. They have amazing trims in all different colors and patterns, they will do any type of custom order you need and they are some of the nicest people of Etsy. Trust that I'll be ordering much more from them. Love them.


And we ended the weekend with a campfire and some neighborly BBQ. Now I've got to get ready for Amelia to start Kindergarten tomorrow. Wahoo!!! How is it possible to have a child in Kindergarten when I'm still a young dewy 18 year old myself?!

How was your weekend? Glue anything? Burn anything? Brave the back to school section at Target?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top