As I told you yesterday, I have set a late summer table for us and sunflowers always come to mind. Also hydrangeas. They are turning their beautiful muted greens now and I get some everytime I go to the old house. I kept the table simple and may change the centerpiece, cause I am not TOTALLY happy with it but need to get to the grocery for some fresh flowers. I have some orange and some nectarine in my sherbert dish for breakfast, delicious and the right colors:):)
 A simple "stack" of plates, just a white embossed dinner plate,  my sunflower salad plate, and the brown stemmed sherbert glass.
 I put a few faux sunflowers, some leaves and some pine cones in my cloche. The cloche rests on a sunflwoer plate that is also on a glass cake pedestal.

 I wanted this table to be very organic so chose a burlap runner topped with a grapevine ball, some grassy stems and some pine cones.

 My sunflower S and P.
 One sunflower that has lasted for 2 weeks!!!!
 I love the design on the runner, simple leaves.

 And I chose these napkins because they seem to pick up the design of the edge of the runner.


 Once again, I am using the handle on the charger as a napkin ring.

 AHHHH.....







 Golden glasses are ready for any beverage we choose.
 I have a bucket of hydrangeas that I just got yesterday so decided to add one to the table for a little more organics.

 I love how they all turn different colors:)
 Thanks so much for your visit. I would be so happy if you left me a comment to let me know you were here. XO, Pinky
 
Linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top