I have "Springified my kitchen, breakfast room, mantle and coffee table so far! I set this new table and wanted to share it with you. I hope you like it and will come back to see the rest of my Spring!!!! I made a new centerpiece. You may remember this box with the chalkboard on the front. I found this wonderful bunny platter at Home Goods and knew just what I would do with it. I love that it is green and cream, I am getting away from all the pastels right now and am LOVING using greens and whites.
 With the platter I added a nest, a gardening shovel, a votive candle in a green cup and a bird house. And do you see the asparagus too? What else signals Spring like asparagus:)
 I sprinkled a few eggs around too.

 Here is our place setting. I covered the table with a light green cutwork tablecloth, then layered a green and white placemat, my glass charger, a leafy white dinner plate, a green and white salad, my pedestal bowls and inside a bunny on a goody box!

 2 napkins are layered: a green that matches the tablecloth and a pretty white one. They are caught up in my garden chair napkin rings. A tiny bunny sits on the chair!
 More layering! 2 candle rings are entwined around a white pillar.
 My green flatware makes another appearance.


 To enhance the garden theme a pair of garden gnomes sit next to the pillars.





 These little boxes are so sweet and can be used as a take home gift too.


 Here are the garden gnomes, this guy is relaxing:)
 And she is carrying a bucket into which I placed a TINY shovel.


. WE are OK. No idea how long it will take to get car fixed:(
I will be sharing the rest soon IF I can figure out how to do that with my new tablet:) We leave in the morning for Fl. and I can not WAIT to get to warmer temps! UPDATE! Joe and I were in an accident  in SC on the way down to Fl. WE are OK, no idea how long it will be til car is fixed... will be linking to:
Between Naps on theporch . Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top