Hi everyone. I have been wanting to try this bedding that I had from the old house, here, in the master for Fall! So, yesterday was the day. It finally cooled off some so it FEELS a little more like Fall. I love this bedding and decided to add a touch of animal print with it too, just for some pizzazz! I also forgot to show you, the new mirrot over the bed. There was artwork there but I am really into mirrors right now. Joe hung this while I was out one day and I really wanted it hung horizontally but we can change it at any time. No big deal:) I STILL have not gotten proper window treatments, I just can't decide what I want. UGH!
 These are all the throw pillows I am using now....well, actually I found some prettier brown ones that you will see down further in the post. I LOVE all the colors in this bedding.
 I also love the bits of animal print. So these are the old brown pillows and....




 here are the new ones! They looked to me like they were made to go with this bedding AND they were 2 for $15.00!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 Thanks so much for your visit! I am FALLING for Autumn big time:):)
 
I will be partying with:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top