I set a new table for us the other day, using the lighter colors of Fall. Fall is my favorite season now, it used to be Spring. I had these 2 green striped pumpkins so built the table around them! The dinner plates are recently new, I love the pretty edge!

 I have had this plate from Kohl's for several years. I have the platter too but can't find it, I seem to be missing 1 or 2 bins? I am sure I will find them. I also ran a very simple garland of faux bittersweet  along the runner.
 I filled my tiny wheel barrels with pumpkin vase filler! They are the perfect size.
 Acorn and pumpkin S and P from the dollar store sit in a wire basket.

 2 napkins are gathered in a plain cream ring.
 A shot of the whole table for you.


 The view looking towards the deck.
 Dollar store leaf goblets come out each year. They are still carrying them if you would like to get some.
 Brown bamboo flatware that I love for Fall tables. This becomes our everyday flatware this time of year.

 I got these brown ceramic pumpkins several years ago. I think from where I worked.

 I love these leaf bowls! I wish I had more than 2. Recently I found them in orange at Home Goods and scooped 8 of them up!


 I lit the votives for us! Let's eat!

 
Thanks for stopping by! I will be partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top