I have all my Fall decorating done and today wanted to share my hutch in the breakfast room. I love, LOVE the colors of Fall, they are so my colors! I have fun every year decorating. Last year I didn't have this hutch in here. I am SO glad I brought it in. This is one of my favorite pumpkin  dishes. I bought it several years ago at the place where I worked. LOVE the muted colors and the design.I use garlands or picks on my shelves for added interest and texture.

I am so anxious to start painting the house inside! This wall will be done in an accent color. Stay tuned:)
 The basket stays on the wall. I added leaves to the gold jug,and a velvet pumpkin. On the right side I placed a grapevine wreath, a bee skep and my large, brown ceramic pumpkin.
 On the top shelf is a wrought iron lamp with a wicker shade. 2 sets of Fall picks surround that. The smaller brown pumpkin sits on a stand.The second shelf holds another favorite pumpkin.

and the bottom shelf has my sunflower plate, a wicker pumpkin that I decorated and a vase that is embossed with leaves.
The 2 shelving units (that are actually plant stands that I bought almost 30 years ago) have some Fall too!



I filled this lantern with some fall FLUFF, a dried gourd from last year, a leaf shapped bowl and some  pumpkin filler. The small pumpkin came in the box of filler too.


I put some berry picks in the leaf vase


I want to Pin this picture:)


Thanks so much for your visit. PLEASE let me know if you are not getting e-mail notifications if you signed up. I am not getting them so figure some of you might not too and I want to correct that. Thank you so much to my loyal followers, I love you all!!! Happy FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky
I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop


Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top