I have gotten all of my house decorated for Fall now! I keep tweaking SOME things but it is mostly staying like it is. I LOVE my living room decorated for Fall! These are MY colors that make me feel SO comfortable. Hope you enjoy. I love when I come down the steps at any time of day and see this view! Our master is on the first floor but some nights I end up upstairs in the guest room cause SOMEONE snores VERY loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
 I LOVE adding touches of russet to the blue and white that is in here, it is so harmonius and perfect for Fall!!! I got the wool throw last year. Love the touch of blue.

 I just placed a sparkly pumpkin in an urn on a candle ring!
 Morning shadows
I also love a touch of animal print in any room. To me it is timeless.
 coffee table vignette

I got this beauty at Home Goods, last year for a great price!
 Faux mums. I got them several years ago and can NOT find them again anywhere. Wish I had more!

A blue candle holder and a pumpkin candle holder. And a LED candle on a timer:)
 I made a swag for over the curio cabinet just by weaving 2 garlands together. Simple.



Thanks for visiting and for your comments. I read every one and try to respond to each as well. Happy Fall (almost)!!!!!!!!!!!! I am partying here:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday

The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays 
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top