I didn't share this part of the patio yesterday cause I wanted to save it and the other post was getting too long. I do NOT want you all to be bored!!! Our weather changed on a dime today, the first day of Fall! It was 80 and summerlike yesterday and now it is COOL! But, that is fine with me. It means we will get to sit around this fireplace at night, sip something warm and cuddle under a pretty throw! We can either pull our chairs up to here or when we have guests we will move the fireplace out to the middle of the patio! It is very light and portable but gives off good heat!
 I cut some flowers from the yard to make an arrangement in my watering can.
 The hydrangeas are just starting to change color and I cut alot of them to dry too.  The grasses are blooming and I filled in with somer marigolds too.

 Love this stem and will probably save it when the season is over.
 I also placed a small pumpkin on the watering can.

 This lantern is a bug repellent. It holds a can of spray and has a remote so you can have it spray when you want, or you can set it to go off every few minutes.
 We had this hook so that was a real bonus.
 SO pretty!



 The hibiscus is still blooming too.


Thanks for your visit. HAPPY Fall to you all!!! Fall is my favorite season now. I love it all, the colors, sights, smells, food etc.
XO, Pinky
I am partying with:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Judy @ DIY by Design for Sizzle Into Summer Wednesday
The Dedicated House – Make it Pretty Monday
Confessions of a Plate Addict - The Scoop
 A Stroll Thru Life – Inspire Me Tuesday
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
Happy List Tuesdays~
Worthing Court - Home(work) Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesdays
Ivy @ Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Let’s Dish!
Katherine @ Katherines Corner for Favorite Things Thursday Hop
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Between Naps on the Porch – Tablescape Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top