Well here we are again, another Monday. And I don't know about you, but after that weekend I need something pretty good to slap me into action. Luckily I have just the thing. Two words - Schuyler Samperton. When I saw this spread in House Beautiful over the weekend I sat right up and said, "You are speaking to me HB. Give me more!" So of course I immediately went to Schuyler's web site and well, I was pretty much giddy for the rest of the day.











all images via

And there is a lot more where that came from. As I went thru her whole portfolio I noticed several images that I had ripped from magazines to put in my design binders, you know pre-Pinterest.

So what about you - found any new inspiration lately? How do you get moving on Monday? Want to help me sift through a big pile of paint chips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top