Welcome to day two of the Autumn Blog Hop, hosted by the lovely Paige at The Pink Clutch. If you missed yesterday, check out Paige's tour here.

Now I should preface this with the fact that I don't really do much in the way of standard fall decorating (bad blogger). I get into the fall nesting mode in little ways. Just like I start to crave boots and scarves, I get a hankering for layers, warm soft fabrics and lots of texture. A few added pieces here and there, a few candles and some mulling spices and I can feel fall creeping into our house.













Thanks Paige for having me join along, and happy fall y'all! Be sure to check out the others and see how they turn their space around for the season.

September 26 - Uptown Acorn
September 29 - Krystine Edwards
September 30 - Dixie Delights
October 1 - Fancy Ashley
October 3 - Vivid Hue Home

What do you do to bring fall into your home? Do you get your pumpkins now? Do your squirrels eat them like mine do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top