Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend. It is hot and HUMID here in Pa. It feels HEAVY when you step outside. But, just for YOU, I went out and cut some flowers for my coffee table.
 The hydrangeas are blooming profusely and they are all in different stages and colors but I just cut some blue ones for now. I have one bush that is already green! Way too early, so I guess I will start drying some now. I never do that til August or Sept. My lillies are still looking and SMELLING good so I also snipped some Rose of Sharon blooms.

 This is my faux hydrangea arrangement that I made several years ago, in a TINY urn. It is done on a styroroam ball and the pieces of hydrangea are cut apart. I then also added some creamy berries, that were on a garland and just cut that into pieces too. It adds just the right finishing touch, don't you think?
 If I ever find another tiny urn, I will do a tutorial for you!

 See how tiny it is.
 I added a glass full of Rose of Sharon too. for the vignette.

Thanks for stopping by. I will join these parties next week:
Table Top Tuesday @ A Stroll Thur Life Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style
Open House Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday
Seasonal Sundays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top