Hi everyone. I wanted to set a pretty Palm Tree table since SOON, like this weekend, I will be pulling out the BUNNIES and Easter things:) So, these dishes will be put up, and some Easter ones will take their place for awhile. I am having 2 of our neighbors over for dinner and am going to make Rachael Ray's Monte Cristo Chicken that I saw on her show this morning!!! The whole recipe isn't online yet so I took some pics of the TV!!! Just to give you an idea of what it looks like. It sounds SCRUMPTIOUS!!!! So, here we go with the table. I started with my Palm tree tablecloth, then a nice organic rattan charger, and my everyday palm plates. I pulled the napkins through the handle on the charger for a napkin ring.
 Here is the detail of the table cloth, I love this cloth! Palm trees and bamboo, my 2 loves:)
 I also have this palm votive holder.
 I will be using these green goblets all spring and probably summer too!
 I thought I better show you the centerpiece since it will be very different next week! I have a demijohn with some branches in it, my rattan based hurricane, some green balls, my S and P and I added a nest just recently, cause I am LONGING for spring! All resting on a large ratten tray.

 I got this flatware in Florida last year and haven't used it yet! I had forgotten about it! I was organizing the dish room and came across it. I PROMISE I will show you the dish room soon!!!!

 The salad plates have 4 different plam trees...


 and different pots.

 I also have these S and P, that sit on the bar area in the kitchen.

 YEAH!!! The sun is coming out, finally.






 I also used this votive holder at Joe's placesetting.
 I thought I would light the candles....just for YOU!

 Some shadow shots that I love....

 Can you guess what is reflected in the spoon??? It is the ceiling fan:)
 Detail of the chairs and
 table legs

 Here is Rachael cooking
 she made a yummy maple, mustard gravy for the chicken, OH HONEY!!!!


 Don't they look good!!??? I will let you know when I make them.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be linking to:
LET’S DISH
TABLESCAPE THURSDAY
SEASONAL SUNDAY
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday

2805 for Potpourri Friday~

At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday~


StoneGable for Tutorials Tips and Tidbits~


A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top