Our good friend, Alison hosts a fun party on the 1st of each month, called Favorites on the First! I wanted to join in so I took a few shots of SOME of my favorite containers!!! I LOOOOVE blue and white containers, jars etc. I have an orchid, that I got as a house warming gift in this planter that sits on my blue and white garden seat. Next to it is a fern in another planter. A close up of the planter is at the end of this post. Here is my curio filled with blue and white jars.
 This very large planter holds my faux olive tree and my BIL made!!!
 This super large jar was a gift from my son. he has a shop in New Hope, Pa. for several years and got one for the shop and one for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I really love this handled basket/planter. I just got this new ivy the other day and planted it in here.

 This is an arrangement I made several years ago. It used to be in a bathroom at the old house. I added the tall sticks just recently to give it some drama and height for this spot. I love how it looks like there is moss growing on it.
 I have 2 of these carved wood vases. They are from India and were my in-laws. I am SUCH a lucky girl to have inherited all the beautiful things that I got from them!!!!!!!!!
 Here is the stairway with some more of my blue and white jars. Please pardon the piece on the steps, it is to go upstairs and I didn't see that it was in the picture:):)
 This is the vignette that is currently on the morning room table. I just got the moss balls yesterday. The demijohn WAS the only one I had til yesterday................
 I placed a branch in it, that I got yesterday too.
 Here is my NEW demijohn. It is really large and I will probably move it from here but wanted to show you. The tall wicker piece is actually a fish catcher, that fishermen in Japan use. I put some bamboo sticks in it.

 This golden jar is a recent purchase. I got it a few months before we movd here, knowing it would be great in this house. It is large and HEAVY.
 Here is the green jar that I did with hydrangeas from the old house and some berry picks.
 Love the handles.
 Here is another comtainer that has an arrangement of faux succulents. The leaf border is raised and I love that detail.

 My favorite teapot.
 Love these very unusual candle holders.
 Here is the close up of the planter in the first shot.
So, there you have it. I have alot more I could share with you and will in a leter post. Have a GREAT weekend my friends!!! There is a get together tonight at our club house and then on Sunday we will be watching the Super Bowl. Tomorrow I will be cooking for that. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
 Favorites on the first at www.thepolohouse.blogspot.com
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Be Inspired Friday
Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
 Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top