Hello my sweet friends!!! My best friend, Wenda, asked me to make her a new wreath for her front door. Wenda and I have been friends for 45 years!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, we share a birthday! Isn't that something!!??? She has been such a HUGE part of my life, I don't know what I would do without her. In fact today she hosted a breakfast for some of our friends who have spent winter in Florida, a welcome home breakfast. So I wanted to have her wreath ready for her to take today. This first picture is last night, hanging on my back door in the morning room. As you can see, I started with a grapevine wreath.
 The first thing I did was make the bow and attach that.
 In order to "curl" your ribbon, just twist it around you 2 fingers, then pull on it to make a "curl". You will need wired ribbon to do this.
I know....I need to have a PRETTIER place to do these tutorials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I added a nest and greens pick under the bow then some green and cream hydrangeas.
 Next, I cut apart an impatiens bush and added the flowers.
 next is some variegated ivy
 then a bunch of pink poppies.
 I then added these pretty white filler flowers

 finally, some green berries around the edges.


 Here it is on Wenda's front door. She really liked it, thank goodness:):)

Thanks for your visit. I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!!! Joe and I are busy painting at the old house. We should be done with that after tomorrow. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Stone Gable,, for Tutorial, Tips and Tidbits

Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop Tuesday

Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top