Hello everyone! I hope YOU have had a beautiful Spring day as we have had today!!! Joe and I had to go to the old house this morning to see what paint we had that we can use and I did a LITTLE cleaning (cause I can't stand it). We were meeting the cleaning gal there to go over what we want her to do; but we are going to paint some and replace some carpeting then have her clean and then we stage and THEN get it on the market............AGAIN!!! I am trying VERY hard to be positive and upbeat about all this. Then we went and got some lunch then came home and I started planting!!!!! And putzing:):) I had gotten 4 hyacinths as gifts over Easter so decided to get them into the ground TODAY!!! I brought over one of my favorite pots that had been left at the old house so put 2 of the hyacinths in it. After they are done I will plant annnuals in this pot for the summer!

 I then put the other 2 hyacinths in the ground here in the front of the house. To do any additional planting we have to have everything "approved" and we haven't done that yet so I have to stay in these beds that were done with the house.....for now.
 I bought these 2 hydrangeas at Lowes the other day cause they were reduced to $5.00!!!!!!!!! They are beautiful lace capped hydrangeas. I put them in one of my copper pots by the front door for now. As soon as I can, they will go over on the side of the house, but I wanted to get them OUT of the tiny pots they were CRAMMED into and give them a little breathing room!!!!
 This is my little bunny that I got at Kirklands right after Easter for 1/2 price:) Joe asked me if he was supposed to be white. I told him, no, he is supposed to be just as he is!!!!
 This is my Asian man that I have had for MANY years.
 I still have this bunny on the front "porch" and will be bringing him in soon. I do miss my front porch!
 This wreath will get changed out soon too.
 We also moved a bush that was in this spot so we could place my FAVORITE bench here. The seat and back look like branches or twigs. I LOVE IT!!! We may put some bricks or stone here....maybe.
 I just grabbed these pillows for now but will repace them soon with some REALLY pretty ones I have for Summer!!! Stay tuned;)
 We also moved the pagoda out where you can see it and Joe electrified it for me and it is on a timer too so will come on with the outside lights at night:)
 I spotted a goldfinch on the feeder so got a couple of shots of him. SO pretty....and NOISY!!!!

Hope you like my new additions. They all sure lifted my spirits!!! We are supposed to have high 60's or 70's the next 3 days so I will be enjoying every minute....even though we may be painting:):) Thanks for your visit. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Stone Gable,, for Tutorial, Tips and Tidbits
 Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top