Happy April!!!!!!!!! I am hoping that Spring will stop tip toeing all around and just get here!!! I also hope you all had a wonderful Easter day. We went to our daughter and SIL's and had a great day. Tracy set her table beautifully. I felt so bad for her as she had a terrible migraine all day, so I tried to do as much as I could to help her. Joe and I made the bunny ears napkins as a take home favor for everyone. The table had a beautiful pink tablecloth, blue placemats, lavendar napkins and pillar candles and cute bunny dessert plates. Here are the bunny place card holders too.
 Each placesetting had their own tea light holder too. The dinner plates are pastel polka dots.





 Her centerpiece is a pretty bunch of faux spring flowers.

 The bunny ear favors! The egg that makes the head is filled with treats!!!

 This is their personalized welcome mat at the front door. I loved it!
 I bought them the large bunny at Kirklands on Sat. cause they had all the Easter for 1/2 price then I had a coupon for 15% off your entire order!
She really liked it!
 The ham was DELICIOUS!!!!

 sweet potato casserole
 And here is my bunny ears on my desk here at home.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful week. XO, Pinky
Linking to:
Cedar Hill Ranch for The Scoop Tuesday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top