Morning y'all. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating spring weather, celebrating Easter or celebrating the Walking Dead season finale - whatever you choose to celebrate.

We had a lovely time being outside as much as possible, soaking up that lovely vitamin D (aka the Sun) and eating way too much candy. Lots of chocolate of course but also some good eye candy.

While looking for some inspiration for my new couch, I came upon this lovely picture.


Katie Ridder and I totally have the same taste in couches. We will be having cocktails over lunch and talking about the RHOBH reunion before you know it.

But until she calls me back about where our reservations are, I thought I would share some more Katie.





all images via Katie Ridder


images via Pinterest
She likes color and she's not afraid to use it.

How about you? Do you like Katie's style? Would you silver leaf your ceiling? Do you know where to get a disco ball chandy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top