Add caption
Happy Easter evening, my friends. I hope you all had a wonderful day. I am sharing the dip I took to our daughters for one of our snacks. My best friends daughter originated this dip, that is why I call it Leslie's dip:) It is very yummy! Start out with a layer of cream cheese and chives, the tub. Then add a tub of hummus, I use the Sabra original.
Next I add one cucumber, chopped then a layer of cherry tomatoes chopped.

 Next is a layer of SLICED black olives. Just the tiny can. I only had a can of the chopped but it still tasted the same.
 On the top goes some crumbled feta cheese.
Serve it with Scoops and ENJOY!!!! I am linking to:
On The Menu Monday-StoneGable
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits on Thursday at Stone Gable
Potpourri Friday at 2805

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top