With Easter and Spring right around the corner I thought I should share the dining room before it all chamges....AGAIN:)  This is the setting I use from after Christmas til Spring. This is my favorite table runner, with the oriental letters on it. The mud figures are Japanese warriors. The tealight holders are bamboo. I can't remember where I found them.
 I made this arrangement several years ago. It has 3 pieces of bamboo across the base and then artichokes and white filler flowers and some greens. Easy, peasy!
 The candle sticks get changed out frequently too.
 Ths is my TINY server right now. My real server is too big for this room. On it I have a  lamp that also has oriental lettering, a wicker cart that I painted black and filled with greens, and 2 more Asain figurines.
 Above the sever is a mirror that I found at Home Goods several years ago too.
 This is looking from behind the table towards the front door. The lady holding a child is clay, and raised on the canvas. It was my in-laws and I have always loved it. Below that is a tiny plate with a lady too.

 2 lumbar pillows sit on the arm chairs.


Do you see the bamboo plates in the hutch? I always THINK I will change them out for the seasons but somehow never get to it:) Now that it is the first thing you see when you come in, maybe I should!!!
 This is one of 2 screens, the other is in the foyer hallway.

So, there you have it. Soon, I will have it lightened up for SPRING!!!! Thanks for your visit. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:

Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Mockingbird Hill Cottage for A Favorite Thing.
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
SEASONAL SUNDAY
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top