Good Sunday afternoon! The other night I made oe of our VERY old standbys for dinner. This is a super easy but DELICIOUS recipe that I have been making for MANY years!!! You can use regular bone in chops or boneless as I did here. Start by seasoning the chops with Salt, pepper and garlic powder, then brown on each side.

 When both sides are browned, deglaze the pan with a little water (or wine).
 Then, add in the can of Golden Mushroom soup and some dried minced onion. Cover the pan and turn the heat to LOW, and let simmer for about 45 minutes to an hour.  The chops become VERY tender and tasty!!!!
 I usually serve them with mashed potatoes and brocolli. This is an easy weeknight dinner. Hope you enjoy it if you try it.
XO, Pinky
I will be joining:

StoneGable for On the Menu Monday~


Rattlebridge Farm for Foodie Friday~


2805 for Potpourri Friday~


The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top