Hi everyone!!! I got my morning room all dressed up for Easter so wanted to share it with you. We have had several days of glorious, sunny, kinda warm weather and it has me SO in the mood for SPRING!!! Think good thoughts, people!!! So, we are starting off with one of the shelf pieces. This is a new cloche that I found at Michales and it was on sale!!!! It was love at first sight! I put some easter grass in the bowl, then some tiny eggs and a rabbit figurine. Next to that is a green ball, a large bunny and a tiny sitting bunny.
 On the second shelf we have 2 more bunnies, a pear and another green ball.
 on the bottom shelf is a ceramic bunny that I have had for many years. I added his green bow to dress him up a little.
 My girlfriend made me this sitting bunny on a small flower pot....
 see!!???
 This one is made with a burlap body.
 I found 2 of these Easter platters ar K-Mart several years ago. I never saw them again so am very happy I grabbed them.
 The bakers rack is all dressed up too.
 My glittery bunnies that used to live in the dining room at the old house are now in here. Mama and her little one....
 and this one carrying an egg emnellished tree in a basket.

 I love to use my Hummel lamp with my Easter things. The little lamb is so sweet and says Spring to me.
 This is the mate to the set that is also in my faux terrarium on the table. I got these 2 pieces at the place where I worked for 75% off several years ago!!!
 This pair of bunnies are my sentimental favorites. My daughter bought them for me for my birthday many years ago. I had seen them WAY up on a shelf at a gift store and I wanted them so bad. She surprised me with them. They usually dress up the Easter dinner table.
 I found these faux chocolate bunnies at K Mart the same year as the platters. I LOVE THEM!!! I have another one in the kitchen which I will share with you soon.
 She is sporting a pretty flower necklace and holding a bouquet of matching flowers.
 The afternoon sun throws some beautiful shadows. I love to capture shadow shots.





 I remembered that I had this miniature rake in my stash so gave it to Mr. Bunny for his gardening chores!
Thanks so much for stopping by. Please let me know you were here with a comment. I read every one and try to get back to each of you too. Have a BEAUTIFUL week. XO, Pinky
I am linking to:
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Motivated Monday at Be Colorful
Making the World Cuter Monday at Making the World Cuter
More the Merrier Monday at DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Savvy Homemade Monday at Home Savvy A to Z
Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life
Tutorials and Tips Tuesday at Home Stories A to Z
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
It's A Party on Thursday at A Creative Princess
Show and Share on Thursday at Southern Lovely
Open House Party Thursday at No Minimalist Here
Share Your Creations on Thursday at Kristen's Creations
Remodelaholic's Anonymous on Friday at Remodelaholic
Addicts (not so) Anonymous on Friday at Addicted 2 Decorating
Inspiration Friday at At the Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Potpourri Friday at 2805
Saturday Nite Special at Funky Junk Interiors
Sew Darn Crafty Sunday at http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What's It Wednesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top